Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: My rant for today ;)

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am not sure what the latest lists of complaints are .. not sure Iwant to know. I guess its about where they are NOT having the parties.

    I guess its always the way with bands and fans. I mean take me and BJ.. I would KILL just to have a concert played here. Heaps of the others see heaps of concerts so they complain about setlists as the same songs can be played at each concert. If the band does a special fc concert or some such gig complaints are fast and furious about what seats are set aside, what songs were played, how bad JBJs voice was etc etc. I can understand some of there complaints yet at the same time I just want anything puhleaaaaaase.

    With DH its hard theres sooo many young fans who really dont understand how things work they are for all intents in love with the man in their teenager minds. So they get desperate and upset if its not happening for them.

    The way things are organised sets peoples teeth on edge at times I guess. Just look at those handing out the info.. (the fans I mean) a couple of them make me wanna spit gravel lol

    But overall DH is never gonna please everyone. Hell Im rarely pleased LOL. But my hearts not in it anymore so I guess thats partly to blame. I just want that new album I want it to be seriousely brilliant so I can at least enjoy the music if nothing else.

    Kat

  2. #32
    Dryzabone
    Guest Dryzabone's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Kattitude:
    But overall DH is never gonna please everyone. Hell Im rarely pleased LOL. But my hearts not in it anymore so I guess thats partly to blame. I just want that new album I want it to be seriousely brilliant so I can at least enjoy the music if nothing else.

    Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm feeling a bit that way too Kat. I've also just read that the tentative dates for the listening *sessions* may now be April/May, so I guess the album is still a way off from being released.

  3. #33
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Dryzabone:
    I'm feeling a bit that way too Kat. I've also just read that the tentative dates for the listening *sessions* may now be April/May, so I guess the album is still a way off from being released.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmmmm - sounds like this album is going to be as elusive as the TCFC DVD doesn't it? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dryzabone:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kattitude:
    But overall DH is never gonna please everyone. Hell Im rarely pleased LOL. But my hearts not in it anymore so I guess thats partly to blame. I just want that new album I want it to be seriousely brilliant so I can at least enjoy the music if nothing else.

    Kat
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm feeling a bit that way too Kat. I've also just read that the tentative dates for the listening *sessions* may now be April/May, so I guess the album is still a way off from being released.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hmm yeah I doubt we will see it before the later half of the year..Its a shame as it would be nice to have it out there so I can see what category I can put him in musically speaking the"My god he used to be so talented wtf happened category" or the "he did one bad album spin but we will put that down to record company pressure and SG split denial and the man is back and so is his talent category"

  5. #35
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    LMAO @ those categories, Kat! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I just hope that he ends up in the latter one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I think he's too scared to release it in case we don't like it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #37
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by GillyUK:
    I really like Spin [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL Jane! You don't have to be embarrassed about it hun. We really DO embrace everyone's pov's, likes & dislikes on here so don't ever feel that you have to qualify them, ok? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie - I think you may be right about that btw! [img]wink.gif[/img] *lol*

  8. #38
    Angelgirl
    Guest Angelgirl's Avatar

    Post

    I think the titbits of information have really not helped, I am sure that DH saying ' The albums finished' is a heck of a long way from 'the album is about to be released'
    Sometimes a bit of information is more dangerous - in some peoples hands anyway.At least he doesn't make us wait as long as George Michael - crosses fingers !! Also some people lose touch with reality a bit - think that they have the inside track when they probably don't.
    I am in the wait & see camp - patience comes with maturity!!! (In some things anyway!)

    Hope that made sense!!

  9. #39
    Dryzabone
    Guest Dryzabone's Avatar

    Post

    Makes perfect sense to me Jan and I agree [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Adds...I also like Spin and play it fairly often.

    However today I have a new cd Robbie Williams 'The Ego Has Landed' so I finally have my fave Robbie song..No Regrets [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ March 16, 2004 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Dryzabone ]</font>

  10. #40
    Inactive Member GillyUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2004
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like Spin [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •